We teach the core concepts and theories of contemporary management practice throughout the programme, with the flexibility to allow you to select specialist subject areas to complement your future career choices.
You will develop personal skills including critical reflection and analysis, group working, report writing and presentation skills.
Why choose this course?
- This course will give you a thorough theoretical and practical knowledge of business organisations
- You will prepare for a future career in business, and to make a contribution to society
- You will learn to critically analyse and reflect on business issues
- You will develop your adaptability and flexibility, to help you respond to change and uncertainty
- You will enhance your learning skills, communication skills and personal development
Undergraduate programmes at LUC-BJTU have a first year designed to help improve your level of English and to give you the study skills you will need to complete your degree.
Following years of study will give you a thorough grounding in theoretical and practical aspects of business and management.
As you progress, a wide variety of options will open up to suit your future career choices.
International students: during the first year of each programme, some of the modules studied will vary from those listed here. The modules are developed especially for international students to enhance your time studying with Lancaster University College, Beijing Jiaotong University.
Want to find out more?
Find out how to apply