The programme covers the core areas of financial and managerial accounting, accounting information systems, and finance and quantitative methods.
You will be able to move on to focus on specific areas interest, with optional modules such as Financial Statement Analysis, Taxation, Corporate Finance and International Financial Management.
Why choose this course?
- You will learn about accounting and finance practices in the world of business
- You will learn about financial reporting, how to prepare financial statements and present a clear financial report
- You will develop the analytical skills you need to identify accounting and finance problems, make financial decisions and propose solutions
- You will develop the writing skills needed to deliver professionally written material
- You will learn to work effectively as part of a team
- You will learn about ethical conduct that will prepare you for your future professional career
Undergraduate programmes at LUC-BJTU have a first year designed to help improve your level of English and to give you the study skills you will need to complete your degree. You will also learn some Chinese language with some cultural modules.
The second year of the degree includes an Introduction to Accounting and Finance module, plus Economics and a third subject.
In your third and fourth years you will study subjects such as Principles of Financial Accounting, Statistical Methods for Business and Financial Accounting.
International students: during the first year of each programme, some of the modules studied will vary from those listed here. The modules are developed especially for international students to enhance your time studying with Lancaster University College, Beijing Jiaotong University. You will also learn some Chinese language with some cultural modules.
Want to find out more?
Find out how to apply